Tuesday, July 27, 2010

POEM FROM MY STREET OF DREAMS PRESENTATION

What I want is that you know who I am.

And for that you have to hear what I been through in my life.

I am a person,

I am a woman,

I am a mom,

I am a person who has never known what love really is.

I am tired of this fucking world full of lies and fake smiles.

I hate fake people

I am honest

But why do people think that they are better than us?

I am tired of this damn life

I am afraid

I am sad

I am upset

My smile hides all the tears of my broken heart.

And I am tired of that

Pretending that everything is all right when it’s not

I am homeless

And I feel bad

And scared of that

My baby is the only inspiration that make me stronger

I love him

But I hate me.

Really:

Some people try to put me down

But I have goals and dreams.

That I have to work with

But I am not going to lie

This life is not easy

It is so hard

But at least if I tried I will get

Something rather than nothing.

I still feel dirty when this stupid man

Abused me when I was 14 years old

No matter what I do, I still cannot take this nasty reminder out of my mind.

I used drugs because of this

But I tired of this because I said

To myself that this was not what I wanted

In my life

Not for my child

And I can’t go back now

I feel lonely

I feel poor

Because no one knows who am I

No comments:

Post a Comment