Monday, November 22, 2010

My AcAdEmIC gOaLs fOr tHe nExT rEpOtR CaRd

  1. My first academic goal for the next 10 week is to come every day to school to get extra credits and learn more just the same way that i was before.
  2. My second academic goal for the next 10 week is to study more this whole month for the next report card get at least 10- 20 credits and can transfer to another grade.
  • My personal goal that i am planing for the next week is to become a lawyer or go to the army.
  • The first step is come every day to school
  • The second step is to concentrate on class and get my credits
  • The next step is to graduate high school
  • Involved in high school do extra clases of college
  • Get involved on the National Guard again apply again and get redy to the test
  • Keep studyng

Did you reach those goals? why or why not?

I didnt because i havent atending to school

No comments:

Post a Comment